Agent A help Board of Directors to improve its results, for differing reasons. It might entail Boards who need to improve its effective work before, after and during meetings. Or Boards who need support in training Board Members in tailor-made introduction programmes, involving the legal framework as well as the specific situation and ambition of the business in question. Such an introduction would spare the ordinary Board meeting from time consuming explanations which may be handled within the framework of the introduction programme.
Advanced Board Development might entail:
- Establishing a thourough fundamental platform for active Board work through a common purpose, roles, owner’s directive, strategy, the team, the ongoing work with executive management, routines, policies, etc.
- Improving efficiency before, after and during Board meetings.
- Molding the Board team together and improve co-operation.
- Tailor-made introduction programme for new Board Members. The legal framework as well as the situation and ambition of the business, and meetings with senior management and key people.
- Board education.Basic review of the legal framework within which a Board operates.
- Board seminar. Seminar about specific Board theme, i.e. strategic innovation, key documents, international corporate governance development, with the aim to inspire.
- Board training. Practical and hands-on training on How to create the most value-creating and efficient board practice? Tools and application.
Agent A might help you with:
- Board Team Development
- as a Chairman
- as a Board Member
- as an Owner
- Board Performance Evaluation
- for the Board/Chairman
- for the Nomination Committee
- for the Owners
- Board Training
- Board Member
- Owner Development
- Establishing well anchored owner strategies
- Managing exits
- Managing generation shifts
- Managing the professionalisation of corporate governance, non-owner management, follow-up and control, and internationalisation